Tammy Morath, LMHC-S, offers Individual and Group supervision for Registered Mental Health Counselors Interns.
If you are looking for a Qualified Supervisor who can assist you with your clients and assist you with the business side of private practice counseling, you have come to the right place! As the founder and Owner of Tammy Morath, LMHC, LLC, d/b/a BayArea Clinical Associates for over 11 years, I have the knowledge, skills, and experience to assist you as a new therapist to navigate the process of becoming a licensed clinician.
What I provide for my supervisees:
- Access to all of the necessary forms
- Training in the business & marketing aspects of private practice counseling.
- Training regarding the evaluation of client progress
- Support between supervisory sessions.
- Support through the process to licensure, as an active supervisee.
What I ask you to provide:
- Two letters of recommendation from professors, site supervisors, or other professionals.
- A knowledge of and respect for the ethical guidelines provided by the American Counseling Association.
- A copy of your registered intern license.
- Commitment to supervision, as evidenced by strict attendance to supervision sessions.
- An understanding that it is important to avoid dual relationships in counseling.
Supervision is held weekly. The fees are:
- Individual Supervision (1-2 Interns): $50 per hour
- Group Supervision (3-6 interns): $35* per hour (per intern)
** Reminder that 50% of your supervision can be fulfilled with group supervision. You are also able to have more than one supervisor. You are looking at a savings of up to $1500 in a year using group and split supervision. If you are looking for a way to save on supervision costs start group supervision with Tammy today!
Call 813-419-0049 to get started!